UP Police Computer Operator (Programmer) recruitment 2013 Vacancies www.prpb.up.nic.in
UP Police recruitment 2013 Computer Operator/Programmer : Criminal records are maintained by the computer cell of the police department. Now a days Technical Services take out the posts for computer positions and this has been possible since 1984. The Complete Information about crimes moves at a faster pace over the net. Posts in the computer department are available for
- Computer Operator Grade B,
- Programmer Grade II,
- Computer Operator Grade A and
- Computer Operator in Grade C.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Recruitment And Promotion Board,Lucknow (PRPB) has issued the recruitment notification under the advertisement number prpb-1-3(1)/2012 conduct the Exam for talented as well as eligible candidates to apply for the 2849 vacancies of positions of Computer operator (Gr-I) and Programmer (Gr-II) post in the Police Board. All the Candidates who wanna get the job as IT Operator and Programmer Candidates required to apply through online application form latest by last date on or before 12th June, 2013. More Detailed Information about UP Police recruitment 2013 Computer Operators is mentioned below:
Complete Vacancies Detail:
There is the complete vacancies detail of UP Police Vacancies as below:
Total Number of vacancies : 2849 posts
Name of posts :
- Computer Operator Grade-A : 2842 posts
- Programmer Grade II : 07 posts
- Computer Operator Grade A :- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
- Programmer Grade 2 :- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
- Educational Qualifications : All the Applying candidates must have passed/qualified Intermediate (class 12th ) with compulsory subjects as Physics , Maths and must have O level certificate of DOEACC or its equivalent or Diploma in ITI /Electronics Engineering.
- Age Limit : To be an Eligible candidates, the age must be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01st July, 2013.
How to Apply:
All the Applying candidates who wish to apply for this IT Jobs in Police Department need to register through online mode by logging on the official website of the Police Board from www.prpb.up.nic.in . Initially candidates are required to visit official website, after that go to the link label as “Candidates Registration” for filling Online Application form. Applicants are also advised to keep safe their system generated application after the successful registration for future use.
- Opening date for filling Online Application form : 13th May, 2013
- Closing date for filling online application form : 12th June, 2013
- last date for depositing Fees in Bank : 14th June, 2013
- Last date for confirmation of Application fee : 17th June, 2013
- Exam Date : Revisit the website for more
Selection Process :
Selection of the Eligible candidates for Computer Operator and Progammer will be made on the basis of Written Test and computer typing test.
Refine Your Search
- www prpb up nic in
- exam results u t t 2013