Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Previous Year Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus
Delhi Police Selection Committee has published the syllabus for the written test of Head Constable (Ministerial) recently. Those friends who will appeared in this test on 11th February, 2014 can download the syllabus through the official website of Delhi Police @ www.delhipolice.nic.in. Those friends who are interested can check other details like cut off marks, answer keys, results, merit list details etc are given on Delhi Police website.
Question Paper Pattern :- The question papers contains 100 questions & these are divided in to Four Parts. There are no negative marking for wrong answer. The candidate will awarded One Mark for each right answer.
Written Exam Syllabus :-
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions
- Arithmetic – 25 Questions
- Reasoning – 25 Questions
- English Language – 25 Questions
For best practice, the candidate can prepare through question papers available in Monthly Magazines like Partiyogita Darpan, Success Mirror. The candidate must focus Latest Headlines for GK part.
Refine Your Search
- Delhi police head ministerial written in what negative
- delhi police head constable ministerial previous papers
- delhi police ministerial exam previous year cut of mark
- delhi hc ministrial previous paper
- Monthly Magazines like Partiyogita Darpan Success Mirror for delhi police
- negative marking delhi police constable 2014 written examination details
- previous marit list head constable ministerial in delhi police
- previous year cut off of delhi police head constable
- previous year marit list of delhi police head constable ministrial ?
- what is the cut off list for delhi police head constable ministerial exam
- dp minisrial previous year exam paper
- Dp hand contable papar sheet download