MOMA Scholarships 2013-14 Application Form www.momascholarship.gov.in
Merit cum means based scholarship 2013
For Minority Student
Government of India has declared the Scheme of Merit cum means based scholarship to students belonging to minority communities for the year 2013.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
- A student residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.iv) Scholarship will not be paid for the period of internship/housemanship in the M.B.B.S. course or for a practical training in other course if the student is in receipt of some remuneration during the internship period or some allowance/stipend during the practical training in other course.
Refine Your Search
- www momascholarship gov in
- moma scholarship
- momascholarship gov in
- moma scholarship 2013-14
- moma scholarship 2013
- www momascholarship gov in 2013-14
- www momascholarship gov in2013-14
- momascholarship gov in 2013-14
- www momascholarship gov in 2013
- www momascholarship gov in 2013-14 form
- WWW momascholarship com